With all advances in orthopaedics, joint replacement surgery has undergone significant changes. With the advent of new materials and metals, total joint prostheses are lasting longer and functioning better.
The Brandywine Institute of Orthopaedics uses implants that are specifically designed for you. The surgeons choose implants and modify surgical techniques to match your age, anatomy, and gender. Now with minimally invasive surgery, patients are realizing better results and improvements in quality of life.
- Minimally invasive total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive total hip replacement
- Gender specific knee replacements for women
- Unicondylar (partial) knee replacements
- Revision knee and hip replacement surgery
- Total shoulder replacement
- Hip Resurfacing/Arthroscopy
- Hip Osteoplasty/Osteotomy
- Osteochondral (cartilage) replacement surgery
- Viscosupplementation (lubrication fluid) of the knee
- Bracing for osteoarthritis of the knee