BIO is committed to providing state-of-the-art care to all athletes. Our physicians have counseled and treated professional football and hockey players during their career.
Whether a weekend warrior or an aspiring professional athlete, BIO's Division of Sports Medicine will apply modern techniques and research protocols to get their patients back in the game. With advances in arthroscopic surgery, patients can expect a return of their function in less time.
- ACL injuries
- Injuries to knee ligaments and tendons
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Ankle instability
- Tears of the meniscus
- Degenerative cartilage conditions
- Strains and sprains
- Osteochondral injuries
Services offered include:
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder
- Arthroscopic surgery of the elbow
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hip
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee
- Arthroscopic surgery of the ankle