The Division of Spinal Disorders at the Brandywine Institute of Orthopaedics specializes in the non-operative and operative treatment of all disorders of the spine in patients of all ages.
Our BIO physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in advanced spine surgery. Problems with the cervical (neck), thoracic (middle), and lumbar (lower) spine are comprehensively managed. We are constantly incorporating new technologies such as minimally invasive surgery, motion preservation devices, and artificial disc replacements. Our doctors perform cutting-edge spine research and are members and leaders within some of the most prestigious spine study groups and societies in the nation.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis
- Disc Degeneration and Herniation
- Spine Problems in Children
- Spine Fractures
- Spine Tumors
Some of our services offered...
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injections
- Spinal Fusion and Instrumentation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion-Sparing Technologies
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Fusionless Scoliosis Treatment
- Body Casting for Infantile Scoliosis