At the Brandywine Institute of Orthopaedics, trauma treatment and fracture care is being revolutionized. Our trauma surgeons have developed protocols to treat many injuries without surgery.
Our physicians also employ the latest surgical techniques and use the most innovative orthopaedic implants to treat our patients if surgery is required. With the advent of minimally invasive surgery, patients return to function faster and recover from their injury sooner. BIO trauma surgeons have presented topics throughout the country and are actively involved in orthopaedic trauma research.
- All fractures of the upper extremity
- All fractures of the lower extremity
- Fractures of the pelvis
- Fractures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Pediatric trauma and fractures in all children
- Injuries involving the joints
- Complex and multiple injuries
- Fractures associated with open wounds
- Non-healing and slow healing fractures
- Fractures in the elderly
- Sports-related injuries
- Stress fractures